About Senate GarageS
enate Garage is a dramatic industrial event venue located within the beautiful grounds of the Senate House in the heart of Uptown Kingston’s Stockade district. Our converted 1921 garage is available for weddings, corporate functions and celebrations of all kinds.
Our converted 1921 garage comes as a raw space, which you can customize to your personal taste.
- 7,500 sq feet of raw open space, brick, concrete floors and exposed ceilings
- Capacity for up to 275 seated (450 cocktail). Nice for smaller events also
- Vintage-style lounge area that can be private or public during the event
- Fully equipped industrial kitchen for caterers
- Projector for video presentations from any device
- Sound system with wireless microphone
- 6 Gallery Walls with wall hanging system available
- A/C & Heat for year-round events
- Facilities manager to make sure our space operates properly for your event
Senate Garage sits on four beautifully landscaped acres
of a historic colonial State Park.
The beautiful grounds located just outside our door belong to Senate House State Park and can get rented separately. When available, you can dance under the stars; have cocktails in the yard and get married within a 18th century garden. Outside grounds are available May-October and must be reserved directly through the Senate House by contacting Deana or Robyn at 845-338-2786.
Use of the grounds are limited and require an additional state fee.